Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why does New York have disgusting school food?


Why does New York have disgusting school food?
Ugh I HATE SCHOOL FOOD! But I cant pack lunch that's the problem. But still why does New York have disgusting school food? I mean the chicken nuggets I ate one time weren't really cooked! they were still frozen! and my friend took a bite out of her pb&j sand which and she found a worm half bitten! and later got really sick and had to be sent home! How come New York has the most disgusting food? how come in like Arizona they have salad bars and good food?
Other - Food & Drink - 6 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
huh? when i was in high school, we had dominos pizza and crispy chicken... i never had no gross food.


2
Depending on the school. I go to the Culinary Institute of America and they serve gourmet food to the student. Today for lunch they bbq ed A whole pig for about 14 hours and served that. it was amazing.


3
Well a couple of years ago my school took away our salad bar and water so all we were left with was basically crap. Sooo My friend and I decided to petition to get it back and we did =) You could always try that. Its not necessarily the state. It's more the school. Much Love. Emilie <3 Oh yeah, I live in Florida =D


4
Yeah they do have bad food. Get your parents to petition to get better food, contact the PTO, and get the kids to all sign a petition, but be specific as to what you want, don't just say something like "get better food." The chicken patties always have bone chips in them. It's gross, and the hamburgers are rubber. The salad boxes are gone before anything else and even THEY don't taste good. Why can't you pack lunch? That's the best, even if you had to PB&J it with an apple or something, from your own house. Better than taking a chance on biting into something uncooked or alive. That is gross and not funny. Unfortunately, I agree though, I've seen it. Do all of what I said above and you can get things changed there. (be ware though: no matter how good the food is, you also have to worry about the people they hire to cook and serve it. Enough said.)


5
Sry but I have great food at my school.


6
Whoever said New Yorkers can cook? How about those huge, greasy street hot dogs they wolf down? Yech!

Popular Posts