Sunday, January 16, 2011

Im looking for art school in New York that doesnt require SAT scores?


Im looking for art school in New York that doesnt require SAT scores?
I've started to make my profolio so I first looked up Parsons in New York, but I couldn't tell if they wanted a SAT score or not. I want to go to a pretty decent school. I'm thinking of majoring in fine arts or illustration. any suggestions?
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I'm pretty sure all schools will look at your SAT scores because they take a look at all of your transcripts. Your best bet is to find schools that accept people based on portfolios and talent over scores. I know that the School of Visual Arts looks primarily at your portfolio to see whether they will accept students or not.

Popular Posts