Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What is a good fashion school in New York?


What is a good fashion school in New York?
I want desperately to go to school for fashion design, and I'd love to go to school in New York (I know, I know, how unique). Only problem is, all of the major schools like FIT and Parsons seem to get pretty iffy reviews. And I don't want to spend 40,000 bucks a year on an questionable education. So, what are some good schools to go to for fashion design in your experience? It doesn't just have to be in New York, I'm open to pretty much any place on the East Coast.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
"I want desperately to go to school for fashion design" Do you desperately want to be unemployed? ALL Fashion School lead to unemployment, perhaps preceded by short periods of low-pay, high-pressure, dead-end internships. Find something serious to study. Incidentally, who is paying for these fashion fantasies? Your parents?

Popular Posts