Monday, February 28, 2011

What kinds of shoes do high school students in New York wear in the snow?


What kinds of shoes do high school students in New York wear in the snow?
I live in Oklahoma but was wondering what type of shoes teenagers in high school wear in the snow in New York? I am visiting there this christmas and wanted to know what the norm was? But not the dorky kids;) The well dressed kids :-D I was curious what they wear when it is actually snowing and they would have to walk through snow. I for one am not going to wear my uggs and ruin them! I thought maybe rain boots to keep your feet dry and they can be so much cuter than snow boots.
Fashion & Accessories - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I think most high school students in New york wear probably Uggs, high boots, even shoes like converse/DCs/skaters/vans I think most would be wearing high boots with buckles or such, and uggs. :) Hope this helps and btw, Have fun there!


2
ugg boots, if you want to buy, you can try to find here: http://www.popfashionstore.com/product/category/Boots-0-0-93-1.html?af=1 $49 - $76/pair, really cheap, but good quality, hope help


3
Have a look here http://air-jordan-2009.com/

Popular Posts