Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am taking Geometry in High School ( New York ), how much do i need to start pre cal ?


I am taking Geometry in High School ( New York ), how much do i need to start pre cal ?
I want to take pre cal . What are the requirements and if i meet them , when do i start the class ? Thanks =D
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
College algebra and trig. You can take them both in 1 class.


2
hey, I also went to school in NY (graduated High School 2 yrs ago). For some reason i never took Geometry. I took Algebra, trigonometry (math B), pre calc, and than AP Calculus. If geometry is part of trigonometry than i guest i took geometry, but I'm not sure. lol. The requirements, i think, is to pass Math A (algebra), than Math B (Trig) and then you could take pre calc senior or junior year.

Popular Posts