Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Anyone who goes to or has been at a CUNY (city university of New York) school?


Where do you go? And is it at all like high school? Because I went to public school in the LES and I miss it - and really wish I had another year there.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I am currently going to Bronx Community college which is a part of CUNY. To some extent, It's like high school b/c the regular classrooms are small and have only about 30 kids. Also, the professors and students have a close relationship and communication between professors and students are frequent and open. In the classes I've attended so far, the professors don't just lecture, they have a lot of student participation and open discussions. Also, the professors really care about how your doing and is willing to help when problems arise. If they see you struggling in class, they might approach you to find out what's wrong. Anyway, I really enjoy BCC, b/c the professors, resources, and students are gr8. Furthermore, the classroom environment is very similar to the high school I attended, which made me very happy and comfortable.

Popular Posts